Monday 27 February 2012

Are Russian women interested in Indian guys? - Russian Women

About Me
I am a woman full of energy and optimism. I am like a fire. I am hot and bright inside. I`m a woman who knows what she wants and what she needs. I am loving and faithful, trustworthy and caring person. I am cheerful, merry and sociable person with good sense of humor, and I value these features on other people too, as well as politeness, faithfulness, honesty and trust. At the same time I am a very tender, romantic, kind and emotional lady. I have wonderful dreams and hope Read more...

Hobbies
I am a person who is interested in everything that is around her. I am interested in tourism. I like to explore different cultures and traditions though I have never been abroad. I want to know lot of things about each country. It is very interesting for me to know how people in different countries celebrate this or that holiday. I am interested in cooking. I like cooking very  Read more... 

Who I'm looking for
I need a man who I can feel comfortable with in any sense. And I want to feel so warm and affectionate in his arms and feel as if my life begins and ends with him. When you are in my life Read more...

2 comments: