Sunday 26 February 2012

DatingStars - Ukraine Marriage dating agency in Odessa Ukraine – datingstars

About Me
So what can I tell you about myself? I am affectionate, caring with a generous heart. You and your ideas will be honored, respected and supported. Intelligent and educated, communicative with an affectionate, passionate, playful, youthful spirit and sense of humor. My friends consider me as optimistic, outgoing, faithful almost to a fault and honest with Read more...
Hobbies
Interest is a good word; it means that it should be interesting. Sometimes it is possible to begin to spin in dance with lively melody, sometimes to play in volleyball and to arrange picnic on a grass. And at times I want to get under a blanket, to listen rain knocks behind  Read more...

Who I'm looking for
You know from time to time every person asks yourself the same questions: who I am? And why do I exist in this world? I think that the answer for the first one is quite easy because we all are Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment