Tuesday 28 February 2012

DatingStars - Ukrainian women,Ukraine women.Kiev Ukrainewomen,ukrainewomen


About Me
I am positive and feminine woman, I like everything natural and simple. I don't need wealth or fame, I need ordinary life, ordinary love and ordinary (but very special for me)man! I believe in love and I am sure that I will meet my Read more...

Hobbies
I value harmony both regarding body and mind:) That is why I take care of my fitness and spiritual world. I like  sport, attend shaping classes, enjoy bowling and dancing :) Good news: I am a brilliant cook!:) I often go to the cinema, outdoors,   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
I am serious in my search and I don't have much time for reading only compliments. So please, only serious propositions from mature, positive, wise and purposeful man. He should  Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Many men from abroad are choosing Ukrainian women. We can help you in the search, beautiful, intelligent girls. brideofyourdream.com

    ReplyDelete