Tuesday 28 February 2012

DatingStars - Russian Brides, Ukraine Girls for Marriage, Online Dating-Charming

About Me
I am mature, confident, positive, trustworthy, adventurous, spiritual, loyal, communicative, gentle, I’m interested in deeper aspects of life. I want to live with respect, integrity, emotional and financial security, and balance. I am interested in creating a healthy, Read more...


Hobbies
I have a lot of different interests and I like a lot of things to do. I am fond of experiencing everything new and exciting. I like nature, animals, traveling, visiting historical places, romantic dinner and good movie. I like active lifestyle, fitness, traveling  Read more...

Who I'm looking for
He is a caring, loving, responsible man! He is family oriented and has high moral norms! He is eager to have children and understands the Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment