Tuesday 28 February 2012

Russian Brides, Ukraine Girls for Marriage, Online Dating-Charming


About Me
I am romantic, receptive, and very sensitive person - and I like to make little pleasant surprises to my close people. I want every day to be remembered by something special. I think that nobody is perfect and every man has his merits and demerits Read more...


Hobbies
I am just crazy about table tennis, besides, it is not only a hobby, but a serious occupation (I m a master of sports candidate). I enjoy swimming and everything connected  Read more...

Who I'm looking for
I prefer tall men, higher than 170 cm. Besides, the person I choose must be sociable, reliable and kind, self-made, tender man for love and happy life together. I want in my family there was a respect and mutual understanding. I am waiting for my second half. He is a healthy Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment