Tuesday 28 February 2012

DatingStars - Russian women dating & marriage. Ukrainian women


About Me
If God suggests me to turn into something I will become a tear, to born in your eyes, to live on your cheek and to die on your lips. I am a woman tender hearted and meek, who desires only that which every woman seeks. My soul is as gentle as the touch of early morning mist. I have a radiant warm smile as brilliant as the rays of the sun. My hugs are just like angels wings sent down from above. My heart is like a desert that needs the rain. I want my heart to be like a Read more...


Hobbies
On this journey called life my heart is longing to find love and make it true. I want to be happy. I like to lead an active life. I try to keep fit. I ride a bicycle and attend a fitness club. I think it is necessary for a woman. I like to cook; it helps me relax and helps me keep my mind active. I love to try new items and cook things that I never would have even attempted before in addition, I hope you will definitely enjoy it. I am also interested in sewing. When you sew, you have   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
Any woman dreams of a perfect man, but nobody is perfect. But I want my man to be gentle, patient, and attentive to all my needs, gestures and words. I want him to lavish beautiful words on me. I want him to look at me as if there are no other women in the world, and this will make Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment