Saturday 25 February 2012

DatingStars - Odessa Women Dating.Ukrainian brides,women for dating

About Me
Hello! Thank you for reading these lines! If you want to find a kind, open-hearted girl, who likes sport, outdoor activities and tries to smile in good and bad times,you should stop thinking! Because you have found such a Read more...

Hobbies
About my hobbies I can tell by hours, because I am interested in everything! But I am sure that my favorite hobby will shock you. Are you ready?... It is fishing! If you are still here and read these lines, I will explain why I prefer this strange hobby. Fishing-it is more the condition of my mind, of my soul than a simple spending of free time. And it is not so important to catch a big fish, but to have a rest from everyday routine, to think about everything   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
It is not easy to say what kind of man I want to find here. You are a man, who can discover and complete me, aren't you? If it is  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment