Monday 27 February 2012

Ukrainian women,Ukraine women.Kiev Ukrainewomen,ukrainewomen

About Me
I am very cheerfull, kind, honest and sincere person.I am attentive lady with a good sense of humor. I am sociable and open - hearted.When you meet me you will see that I am a kind of friendly, responsive persone, always ready to support, listen, amuse you, I like jokes and laughing.I am attentive lady with a good sense of humor. I do no like lies. For me it is better to hear the bitter truth.I can tell that I love life and every day is like the beginning of new page in my Read more...

Hobbies
I have different interests and I can tell that I am many - sided person. One of my main hobbies and passions is music. I like listening to almost all kinds of music. I often go to karaoke with my friends. I like dancing and when I see my friends, we often go somewhere to dance. I like taking pictures. I like reading very much. Watching football is interesting for me. I like   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
I want to have close to me a smart and composed man, who can support me any time I need. My man must be self - confident, reliable and frank with sense of humour by all means. I am searching for  Read more...

1 comment: