Tuesday 28 February 2012

Russian Brides. Ukrainian Brides. Online dating russian girls datingstars


About Me
I am tender and romantic young lady who misses serious relationship and romance in her life! I have much love in my heart and I would like to share it with a right man! I am very active and sporty! I am not used to be in a bad mood. I try to Read more...


Hobbies
I have lots of hobbies and interests because I do not like to feel bored! I love pets, nature, cooking and painting! I like to make things with my hands and to present them to my friends and family! I like to be outside, to play volleyball at the beach, to go ice skating and roller skating. I would like to do lots of romantic things for my beloved in   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
I want to find serious and faithful man who knows how to make his woman happy! I want my man to be caring and attentive. He should  Read more...

2 comments: