Sunday 26 February 2012

DatingStars - UkraineWoman.Net : Meet Single & Beautiful Ukraine Woman

About Me
I am quite serious lady trying to find my beloved destiny. I enjoy simple things in life and prefer a peaceful and quiet lifestyle. I like not a big cities, here you can find yourself! I am serious in finding my second pert and creating Read more...

Hobbies
I always have a lot of work, but I try to find time for self-development. I think our hobbies can tell about personality, they show if the person material or spiritual! I fond of classical music,   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
The main thing I appreciate in a man is his character, his life style, his behaviour with a woman. I appreciate in a man ability to laugh at situation, to be polite and tactful. The man of my dream must be brave, tender  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment