Sunday 26 February 2012

Russian brides and women dating - mail order brides service from datingstars

About Me
My name is Viktoriya. It symbolizes “Victory”. I try to receive victory and always achieve my goals. I live in Ukraine in wonderful town Vinnitsa. I am pretty blonde with long streaming hair and big blue eyes. I know that it is a dream of each man. I am tall and I have perfect body and I like to take care of it. I am tender, goal-seeking, responsive and calm person. I have a good higher education. Now I work as a manager. I like my work and each day I know something new Read more...

Hobbies
I like to spend time with my friends. I am always in the centre of attention. I am a leader. I like when men look at me and enjoy my body. Noisy companies are for me. I like to have fun because I am young and full on energy. I like fashion and try to follow the fashion tendencies. I watch Fashion TV and like fashion screening. Sometimes I may invent my own model of dress or skirt and give it to the tailoring shop. Also I like to listen to romantic music. I have my favorite   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
I want to find a REAL man! I want him to be self-sufficient, honest, understanding, wise and pretty. I want him to have good body and to be  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment