Sunday 26 February 2012

Russian Brides and Ukraine Women at Dream Marriage – Russian



About Me
I am simple, good looking, internally a happy person, sincere, active, fit, slender, & feminine . I can be serious when it''s time to be, and I have a good sense of humor. I am a real woman who can mutually share with you the shortcomings and triumphs of Read more...

Hobbies
I like to read different books, because there we can find a lot of wise situations and advices. I love children very much and like to spend time with them. I enjoy carts driving, cooking tasty dishes, spending time at the shooting galery and do lots   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys the outdoors, respects women, is loyal, stable, goal-oriented and mature and someone I can be myself around and feel comfortable. Cheerful, kind, hospitable, energetic. I’m sure that you love animals. But most  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment