Tuesday 28 February 2012

DatingStars - Ukrainian Marriage Agency! Ukrainian & Russian girls, Women


About Me
I am serious lady, but also have a good sense of humor. I am punctual, so I always try to be on time, so you  shouldn’t worry that I will be late for the date with you, smile. I think it’s not typical for ladies in general, but this is typical for me. I am kind and loving lady, who wants to create her own healthy family and give it all to it. I like to look after Read more...


Hobbies
I like to spend time with my children and my friends visiting cinemas, going for skating or even traveling. But I suppose that such things should be also shared with your beloved, so that than the impression will be doubled. I like to relax at   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
I appreciate reliability in a man, who can be a supporter of his family. I wish he has good sense of humor, but at the same time he could  Read more...


1 comment: