Saturday 25 February 2012

DatingStars - ukraine dating, ukrainian dating, dating in ukraine, free Ukraine

About Me
I''m full of life person and I have many friends, I love nature & am very romantic. I am a very energetic person and I find life very interesting. I am an optimist and like to laugh and meet every day smiling. My personality consists of two parts - one Read more...

Hobbies
I like going to the beach especially in the summer in the evening. It is very great to walk along the sea and to  think about my future with lovely man. I like sitting near the water   Read more... 

Who I'm looking for
I am not sure about an ideal man, but when two people who deeply and truly love, respect and appreciate each other and want make each other the happiest ones on this, there is nothing better and more ideal than that. I don’t think that the distance can influence the sort  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment