Tuesday 28 February 2012

Russian brides, Ukrainian brides, Single Russian Women, Russian


About Me
My friends say that I am a very funny, good person and devoted friend. In relationships I am tender, attentive, reliable and devoted. In job I am serious and responsible person. I have a great sense of humor and I appreciate witty and Read more...


Hobbies
My interests are various and I am interested in many things. I am fond of reading as well. I am interested in cooking but I am not a boring housewife. I like fitness very much and visit fitness club often. I like visiting museums, cinemas, and clubs. I am fond of   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
I would like to meet a man, who can appreciate and understand all the family values, I hope that with such kind of man I can absolutely forget about my troubles and give him all  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment