Sunday 26 February 2012

Russian Brides. Ukrainian Brides. Online dating russian girls datingstars

About Me
I am full of energy and optimism girl. I adore communication and meeting new people. My friends call me a lighter girl because I do not like sitting at the one place, I am very active. Helping people is one of my goals and inspirations, because I consider that people are different Read more...

Hobbies
spending time outdoors make me feel great because I am very close with nature. Also I like going to the cinema, theatre, skating rink and swimming pool. I like reading especially historical novels and Russian classic. Music is one   Read more...

Who I'm looking for
I need the special man by my side to make my life complete. He should be generous, noble, sensitive and strong. Sense of humor should be dominative feature in his character. My man  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment