Saturday 25 February 2012

DatingStars - Ukrainian Marriage Agency! Ukrainian & Russian girls, Women

About Me
I am happy and optimistic lady, have a good sense of humor and enjoy every day. I don’t have any bad habits, don’t smoke, can drink a little red wine and morning coffee. My friends Read more...

Hobbies
My hobbies are beaded embroidery and handiwork, play checkers, gymnastic at home, reading literature, including novels and scientific medical literature. I am interested in the newest movies and songs, also always alive old classic. My favorite summer hobby is to swim. During the   Read more... 

Who I'm looking for
My right man. He is an amazing man of strong character, worthy of respect. I am looking for a man who can catch my breath. Man  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment